The Pulse Network today announced that the firm’s Inbound Marketing Summit (IMS) series will be attracting hundreds of digital marketers to the Big Apple on April 3-4, 2013, to network with peers, and learn from experts in brand strategy, content marketing, social media and the latest Web tools.
Originally launched in Boston, the IMS series now includes stops in New York and San Francisco, and attracts some of the industry’s top thought leaders, influencers, brands and solution providers.
Hosted by broadcast and digital media personality Butch Stearns, IMS New York 2013 features more than 40 speakers, expert panels, and unique “Executive Brief Live!” case studies showcasing brands and their innovative campaigns. Keynote speakers and session moderators in New York include:
- Michelle Andres, Vice President of Digital Media for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens, kicking off day one;
- Rick Bakas, founder of Bakas Media, moderating a panel on the Future of Advertising;
- Allen Bonde, Chief Strategist at The Pulse and Digital Clarity Group (DCG) Principal Analyst, moderating a panel on the State of Inbound Marketing and presenting a day two keynote;
- Ginger Conlon, Editor-in-Chief at Direct Marketing News, leading a panel on Search, Email and Mobile Marketing;
- Mila D’Antonio, Editor-in-Chief at 1to1 Media, moderating a panel on Measuring Influence;
- Neil Glassman, social media strategist and journalist, leading an expert panel on Social CRM and joining our all-star panel on the Future of the CMO;
- Shwen Gwee, VP at Edelman, moderating a panel on Social Media in Regulated Industries;
- Jim Howard, CEO at CrownPeak delivering a keynote to kick off day two;
- Trip Kucera, Senior Analyst at Aberdeen Group, who will be sharing highlights from his firm’s new Content Marketing study;
- Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at DCG, moderating expert panels on Open Source CMS and Big Data Strategies;
- Mike Proulx, SVP and Director of Social Media, Hill Holliday, sharing the latest Social TV trends;
- Julie Roehm, Chief Storyteller at SAP, delivering a keynote on storytelling in B to B markets;
- Stephen Saber, CEO of The Pulse Network, who will share thoughts on the New Enterprise Marketing; and
- Larry Weber, CEO and Chairman of Racepoint Group, discussing the Future of Agencies.
Stephen Saber, CEO of The Pulse Network said, “We are excited to bring IMS back to New York in a new, larger venue, with some great new presenters as well as some IMS favorites. The program we’ve assembled is awesome, and the response to our pay-what-you-want pricing has been overwhelming, with only a handful of tickets remaining more than a month out from the event.”